Place2Be is the leading UK provider of school-based mental health support, unlocking children's potential in the classroom and beyond.
Free and Confedential Adult Counselling Service
Could you benefit from..
- talking your problems through with a qualified counsellor?
- confidential, free support from 8 weeks up to a year?
- having a space to feel heard and respected?
Counselling could be for you!
This free confidential counselling service is available for parents and carers of children at your school. Sessions are usually held in local community or children’s centres. The service is provided by the national charity, Place2be, not school or social services. You won't be judged or given advice - just listened to and respected.
How does it work?
You book an initial appointment with a qualified counsellor and then if you believe that counselling could help you, you will be offered an appointment every week in term time.
Sessions last 50 minutes and usually take place during school hours.
How can it help?
Counselling can help with many things such as;
- Support following a bereavement or relationship breakdown
- How to manage depression or anxiety
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Understanding yourself and your problems better
- Dealing with issues from your own childhood
- Improving the relationships you have with your children
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click here