Vision and Values
'Building resilience, ambition and respect'
Haveley Hey Community School is part of the Children of Success Schools Trust (COSST) along with The Willows Primary School and The Bridge preschool (2 year old provision). We believe in learning through partnerships and are part of a variety of networks both in Wythenshawe and beyond.
We value the diversity of our community and embrace the contribution of every individual. We aim to develop our children as citizens who will make a positive contribution now and in the future. We believe the children's learning is enriched by their community and actively encourage our families and wider community to participate in school life.
Haveley Hey Community School is a Unicef Gold Level Rights Respecting School. We also follow the 6 principles of Nurture. We promote these Rights through our ethos and curriculum and support our community to build resilience, ambition and respect.
At Haveley Hey Community School we aim to:
- Provide challenging learning experiences through a broad and balanced curriculum designed to meet the needs and talents of all
- Create a secure, happy atmosphere where we can all work effectively, developing responsibility and resilience
- Ensure a safe environment which is rich, varied and stimulating to develop learning and build ambition
- Value parents/carers and the wider community as partners in the education process
- Develop respect for ourselves and others and society as a whole